To obtain a working visa in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) from the Philippines, you should secure a job offer from a UAE employer first. Your employer will then apply for your work permit through the UAE Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MOHRE), and once approved, you can proceed with the visa application process at the UAE embassy or consulate in the Philippines.
If you need details read below
To obtain a working visa in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) from the Philippines, there are several steps and requirements involved. Here is a detailed guide on how you can go about securing a working visa in the UAE:
Secure a Job Offer: The first step is to find a job in the UAE and secure a job offer from a UAE employer. This could be done through online job portals, recruitment agencies, or networking with contacts in the UAE.
Employment Contract: Once you have accepted a job offer, your employer will provide you with an employment contract. The contract should specify your job role, salary, benefits, and other relevant details. It is essential to thoroughly review the contract to ensure it aligns with your expectations.
Employer’s Documentation: Your UAE employer will apply for your work permit on your behalf through the UAE Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MOHRE). They will need to submit the following documents:
Passport copy and photographs
- Copy of your employment contract
- Valid trade license of the employer
Approval from relevant UAE authorities (if applicable)
Medical Examination: As part of the visa application process, you will need to undergo a medical examination approved by UAE health authorities. This examination typically includes a health check-up, blood tests, and X-rays to ensure you are medically fit to work in the UAE.
Visa Application: Once your employment contract and work permit are approved, you can proceed with the visa application process. You will need to submit the following documents to the UAE embassy or consulate in the Philippines:
Completed visa application form
- Original passport and copies
- Passport-sized photographs
- Employment contract
- Work permit approval
- Medical fitness certificate
Valid health insurance coverage
Visa Processing: After submitting your visa application, it will go through the processing period, which can vary in duration. It is advisable to inquire about the expected processing time at the embassy or consulate.
Visa Stamping: Once your visa is approved, it will be stamped in your passport. The visa will specify the type of work you are allowed to undertake, the validity period, and any other relevant conditions.
Quote: “Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don’t recognize them.” – Ann Landers
- The UAE offers various types of work visas, including employment, investor, and freelancer visas, depending on the nature of work.
- The UAE is known for its bustling job market, attracting professionals from around the world who seek lucrative opportunities and tax-free income.
- The UAE has implemented a labor law that ensures employees’ rights and protects them from exploitation.
- Dubai, one of the Emirates in the UAE, ranks among the top cities globally for job opportunities and has a diverse multicultural workforce.
- The UAE provides employees with attractive benefits, including accommodation, transportation, healthcare, and annual leave.
|Steps to Get Working Visa in UAE from the Philippines|
|1. Secure a job offer from a UAE employer|
|2. Review and sign employment contract|
|3. Employer applies for work permit at MOHRE|
|4. Undergo a medical examination|
|5. Submit visa application at UAE embassy/consulate|
|6. Wait for visa processing|
|7. Obtain visa stamp in passport|
See a video about the subject.
The video provides an easy guide on how to obtain a Philippines visa. The process involves visiting the official government website, selecting the tourist visa option, and filling out the application form with necessary details. Supporting documents, such as a valid passport and bank statements, must be submitted along with the printed PDF file. In the case of applying from Dubai, the video explains how to make an appointment at the consulate and the required documents for the application. The speaker also mentions the variability in processing times depending on the country.
There are several ways to resolve your query
Requirements to Obtain UAE Work Visas
- A valid passport and a photocopy.
- Passport photos.
- An Emirates ID card.
- An entry permit from the Ministry of Labor.
- The results of a medical screening.
- A copy of a company card from the employer.
- A copy of the company’s commercial license.
Professionals can apply through gofreelance.ae for a one-year visa for Dh2,750 and a three-year visa for Dh5,000. The other documents required are a freelance licence, Establishment Card for Dh2,000, UAE phone number, valid medical insurance, original passport and passport photo.